11 May - 21 Aug 2015
- Mon - Thurs: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – Noon
(Both the Library and Seminary close at noon on Friday)
Friday, July 3
CTS Library Online Catalog
You can search articles, books, and media all from one search box! You can also visit the catalog by going to http://ctslibrary.worldcat.org.
- The CTS Library has just picked up subscriptions to 3 new ATLA historical monograph collections that will be of interest to our students, staff, and faculty:
- Biblical Research Perspectives, 1516-1922
- Christian Preaching, Worship, and Piety, 1559-1919
- Religion and Social Change, 1723-1921
- Book donation policy update – If you have books you wish to donate to the CTS Library, please contact Anthony Elia, Library Director, before bringing your donation to the library. Anthony may be reached at 317-931-2365 or email@example.com.
- Stop by to see an impressive display of artifacts from the Congo, donated to the Library by Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) missionaries. The exhibit was curated by the Rev. Dr. Scott Seay, Associate Professor of Church History and CTS Curator of Special Collections.
- CTS Alumni – Be sure to get your alumni library card from the circulation desk. It only takes a few minutes. Also, sign up for ATLASerials database access.
- Online InterLibrary Loan Form – Current CTS students, faculty, and staff can now request ILL materials online.
- Email the Reference Librarian – Now you can direct reference and research questions to a CTS librarian by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you.