When We're Here!
Fall Semester Hours
Sept 2 -- Dec 19, 2014
- Mon - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Hours for Thanksgiving Week:
Nov. 24–26, Mon. through Wed.:
OPEN 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Nov. 27–30, Thurs. through Sun.:
CTS Library Online Catalog
You can search articles, books, and media all from one search box! You can also visit the catalog by going to http://ctslibrary.worldcat.org.
- CURRICULUM FAIR, Friday, December 5, 12:30–4pm. Check in at the Library. Workshops will be in rooms 162 and 168.
- Check out the new books in the Congregational Resource Center!
- Last summer, readers of The Indianapolis Star were treated to photos and a brief article on the “SACRED HISTORY: Rare 16th Century Bibles” exhibit displayed in front of the CTS library. Pictured by one of the display cases are Anthony Elia, Director of the Library and Educational Technology, and the Rev. Dr. Scott Seay, Associate Professor of Church History and CTS Curator of Special Collections, who put the exhibit together. Also pictured is a detail from a rare polyglot Bible.
- CTS Alumni – Be sure to get your alumni library card from the circulation desk. It only takes a few minutes. Also, sign up for ATLASerials database access.
- Online InterLibrary Loan Form – Current CTS students, faculty, and staff can now request ILL materials online.
- Email the Reference Librarian – Now you can direct reference and research questions to a CTS librarian by emailing us at email@example.com. Don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you.