Spring Semester 2015 Hours
January 20 -- May 8, 2015
- Mon - Thurs: 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- CLOSED for Easter: April 2 thru 5
CTS Library Online Catalog
You can search articles, books, and media all from one search box! You can also visit the catalog by going to http://ctslibrary.worldcat.org.
- Stop by to see an impressive display of artifacts from the Congo, donated to the Library by Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) missionaries. The exhibit was curated by the Rev. Dr. Scott Seay, Associate Professor of Church History and CTS Curator of Special Collections.
- Last summer, readers of The Indianapolis Star were treated to photos and a brief article on the “SACRED HISTORY: Rare 16th Century Bibles” exhibit displayed in front of the CTS library. Pictured by one of the display cases are Anthony Elia, Director of the Library and Educational Technology, and the Rev. Dr. Scott Seay, Associate Professor of Church History and CTS Curator of Special Collections, who put the exhibit together. Also pictured is a detail from a rare polyglot Bible.
- CTS Alumni – Be sure to get your alumni library card from the circulation desk. It only takes a few minutes. Also, sign up for ATLASerials database access.
- Online InterLibrary Loan Form – Current CTS students, faculty, and staff can now request ILL materials online.
- Email the Reference Librarian – Now you can direct reference and research questions to a CTS librarian by emailing us at email@example.com. Don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help you.